Turnkey Solutions - Industrial Asset Disposition
Aaron Equipment Company Auction and Liquidation Services is an industrial asset disposition company offering online and onsite auctions. We understand that each sale is unique. If you need to sell a single Item, an entire production line or a complete manufacturing facility, we can help provide several options for a sale. Whatever your specific needs, we want to work with you to customize an auction solution to fit your requirements.
We also understand that some clients have situations that need to start with a confidential conversation. You can trust our team to create a turnkey solution while keeping your business information in strict confidence.
Plus, you’ll benefit from Aaron Equipment Company’s exclusive targeted e-marketing campaign which brings more interested, qualified buyers than a traditional auction house.
More than just an auction company, Aaron Equipment Company's Auction and Liquidation Services brings more than 80 years of experience in the equipment industry. We are expanding our global footprint, conducting business worldwide on a daily basis.
Why Use Aaron?
Only Aaron Equipment Company can leverage its expertise, global reach, marketing and relationships to provide you with comprehensive, turnkey auction services across all industries.
- We do all the work
- We customize an auction solution to fit your needs
- Our exclusive customer database is unmatched in the industry
- Turn your assets to cash and reduce taxes and maintenance and carrying costs
- Quick turnaround, plus know exactly when your asset will sell
- Quick disposal
- Flexibility to sell from your location or online
Customized For You
The Auction Process
Our auction process is designed to bring visibility to the turnkey flow of events that will begin once you sign on. Your auction project manager will review each step of your customized auction with you.
On-Site Operations (Leadman & Crew)
- Asset Cleaning & Preparation
- Creating a Sale Flow
- Asset Lotting
- Writing Catalog with Technical Descriptions
- Final Sale Preparations
- Special Security Measures
In-Office Operations (Office Staff)
- Asset Research
- Brochure Created
- Market Research
- PMI & Computer Generated Mailing List
- Targeted Advertising
- Proxy Bids (Deposit & Wire Transfer)
- Special Real Estate Sales Efforts
Auction Sale (Day of Sale)
- Inspection with Computerized Registration
- Financial Verification (Bank Letters)
- Professional Licensed Auctioneers & Ringmen
- Computerized Checkout
- Proper Collection of Proceeds & Taxes
- Sales Tax Remission to States
- Thorough & Final Settlement with Client
Asset Removal (After the Sale)
- Fully Manned by PMI Crew
- Insured Riggers