Aaron Equipment Company is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our users and subscribers while offering the highest quality machinery and services to them. Because we gather certain types of information about and from users and subscribers so that we can fulfill your requests and better serve your needs, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of this information. We strive to do everything we can to protect the privacy of our users. We do not sell or exchange personally identifiable information with any third parties.
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as request for quote information or comments from our related forms, name and address, telephone number, fax number. The information we collect is used only by Aaron Equipment Company to notify consumers about updates to our equipment inventory, or information regarding a request for quotation proposal and printed marketing literature.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail or calling us at 630-350-2200.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.