Equipment Being Sold Piecemeal!
The plant was a former Biofuels business that was a joint venture between BP and Verenium. The plant was built to validate various technology platforms to apply to all types of biofuel business segments. Original cost of 98 million dollars. Located in Jennings, LA on over 40 acres including facilities.
Real Estate Available:
11107 Campbell Wells Rd
Jennings, LA 70546
- 109.27 Acres
- 6 Buildings
- 42,200 SF
Major Equipment Available:
- 316 Stainless Steel Fermenters
- 316 Stainless Steel Tanks
- Stainless Steel Reactors
- Stainless Steel Steep Tanks
- Stainless Steel Shell and tube,
- Spiral and Plate Heat Exchangers
- Unused DAF System
- 300 KW Standby Generator
- Stainless Steel Screw Presses
- Stainless Steel Decanter Centrifuges
- Stainless Steel Hydrolyzers
- Thermal Oxidizer
- Air Compressors
- Belt Presses
- Motor Controls and Electrical Equipment
- Shaker Screens
- And Much, Much More!!!!!
Click Here to Download Brochure with More Photos!