Advantages of Equipment Financing & Leasing
Did you know that 80% of all U.S. companies lease equipment? These businesses choose equipment leasing over buying because they know it is the simplest, smartest and most cost-effective way to acquire new and used equipment. And they’re right. Indeed, leasing offers numerous advantages over other financing methods according to the Equipment Leasing Association.
FACT: 80% of all U.S. companies finance equipment in favor of making cash purchases. These businesses choose alternative financing options for one reason: They recognize it as the simplest, smartest and most cost-effective way to acquire new and used equipment.
Once the leasing decision has been made, Aaron Equipment Company can help you obtain financing for a single piece of equipment or an entire manufacturing line.
Process Equipment Financing
Here are some of the advantages you will enjoy when you select Aaron Equipment as your machinery financing and leasing partner:
- Tax treatment: A tax-deductible overhead expense.
- Cash flow management: makes you more attractive to traditional lenders when you need them.
- 100 percent financing: more money to invest in revenue-generating activities.
- Immediate write-off of the dollars spent: not depreciated over five to seven years.
- Flexibility: Add or upgrade during the lease term through add-on or master leases.
- Customized solutions: Tailored programs to fit your month-to-month or year-to-year cash flow needs.
- Speed: Respond quickly to new opportunities.
- Improved cash forecasting: Accurately forecast cash requirements.
- Flexible end of term options: Including returning equipment, renewing leases, purchasing equipment.
- Improved earnings: Operating lease accounting provides lower cost than a capital lease early on.
Request additional financing information or Contact JP Broom at (603) 373-1929 to get started.