Bennett Cohen Head Plastics Equipment Buyer
Bennett Cohen has been with Aaron Equipment Company since 1984. He is an expert in the highly specialized industry of Plastics Machinery with a concentration on Blow Molding, Cast Film, Dryers, Extruders, Injection Molding, Mixing, Pelletizing, Pipe-Profile, Recycling, Sheet Extrusion, Size Reduction and Winding equipment. In addition, he also manages Aaron’s Auction Services Division and works closely with the buying department. Bennett earned a Liberal Arts degree from the University of Miami.
Bennett is an active member of the following associations:
- Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) - Chicago Chapter
- Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (AMEA) - Midwest Chapter
- National Association of Demolition Contractors (NADC)
- Process Equipment Manufacturers Association (PEMA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA) Candidate Appraiser
- Investment Recovery Association (IRA).